8 Ways on Preventing Ghost Ants
- Inspect your surroundings. Be sure to check any exposed food or water sources, as well as any potential entry points into your home. Look for cracks, gaps, and other openings that could give ghost ants access to the inside of your house.
- Make sure you’re keeping a clean kitchen. A messy kitchen with plenty of crumbs and spilled food can attract ghost ants. Keep counters wiped down and floors swept daily to help prevent infestations from occurring.
3. Seal up holes in exterior walls where ghost ants may be entering from outdoors. Use caulk around window frames and door frames, as well as in any small crevices or cracks you find near the foundation of your home where these tiny insects could be entering from outside.
4. Reduce moisture levels in and around your home by fixing leaks and using a dehumidifier if necessary. Ghost ants are attracted to moisture, so it’s important to keep humidity levels low to reduce their presence in and around your house.
4 More Ways on Preventing Ghost Ants
5. Place bait traps around the perimeter of your home, particularly near areas where you have spotted ghost ant activity before. This will help eliminate the population before they enter your home, reducing their numbers significantly over time if maintained correctly.
6. Trim bushes, trees and other vegetation away from the exterior walls of your house so that there is no direct line between outdoor plants and entry points into the interior of your home—this will effectively cut off access to possible pathways leading indoors where ghost ants can hide during cooler months when temperatures drop outside too much for them to thrive outdoors .
7. Set out ant traps throughout Rutherford County Tennessee to monitor ant activity in the area; regular trapping will ensure that you are aware of any ant populations present nearby before they become an issue on your property specifically .
8. Have a professional pest control company conduct regular inspections on all properties within Rutherford County Tennessee at least yearly– this further reduces chances of an infestation occurring due to catching it early , before it has time to spread or become a serious problem .
Prevent Problems with Ghost Ants by Using Pyramid Pest Control
Easiest way to prevent problems with them in Rutherford County is by partnering with Pyramid Pest Control. We will work with you and find the best program to solve this problem, in no time. Contact us at 615-663-3908 or Get a free quote.